Join Global Woman Club Today
countdown
00 Years 00 Months 00 Weeks 00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes 00 Seconds
Take Your Business Globally Online

If You Want to Empower A Woman, Give Her A Microphone!

All You Need is A Microphone & An Audience!

And We Are Handing It To You.

All You Have To Do Is Grab It.

Over 80% of my Clients Come from The Global Woman Network 

Idelma

GWC member in Amsterdam

Idelma Del Rust

80% of my business comes from Global Woman

GWC Member in Amsterdam

Mimi Bland

I have dramatically improved my skills in public speaking

GWC Member in London

Carla Sridevi Cohen

Becoming a member has been one of the wisest investments I have ever made.

GWC Member in LA

Like Most of Us, When You Were Young, YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU ARE....

• Here for MORE.

Large Call to Action Headline

• Capable of MORE.

Large Call to Action Headline

• Destined for MORE.
That cycle stops today...

If you've been working hard, playing by the rules, and still wondering if this is really the best you can do...

You're playing small.

And it's not for lack of talent or dedication, either
WHAT YOU'RE MISSING ... IS YOU.
Today is the day everything changes
RISE UP TO STEP INTO                  YOUR POWER

SO That You can BUILD A BUSINESS ON YOUR TERMS,
WITH THE SUPPORT OF 1000'S OF WOMEN CHEERING YOU ON

"To Meet Mirela Sula, and her club is to feel safe, inspired, and to belong"
-Saloa Miledi

Mirela Sula

CEO and Founder of Global Woman Club

Giovana Vega

Regional Director  
GWC AMSTERDAM

Susanne Fagerström

Regional Director 
 GWC STOCKHOLM

Kornelia Zegiel

Regional Director 
GWC FRANKFURT

Stephanie Molina

Regional Director 
GWC ZURICH

Shuntella Richardson

Regional Director 
GWC CHICAGO

Micaela Passeri

Regional Director 
GWC LOS ANGELES

Rayla Melchor

Regional Director 
GWC  MANILA 

Kim Lee

Regional Director 
GWC JOHANNESBURG

Fatma Haxhialiu

Regional Director 
GWC TIRANA

Veronica Tan

Regional Director 
GWC SINGAPORE

Linda Attram

Regional Director 
GWC ACCRA

Elisabeth Villiger

Regional Director 
GWC CYPRUS

Nara Thompson

Regional Director 
GWC MONGOLIA

Elisa Card

Regional Director 
GWC PARIS

Pat Labez

Regional Director 
GWC NEW YORK

Enas Daeki

Regional Director 
GWC NOTTING HILL

Daniela Baumann

Regional Director
GWC DUBAI

Carla Sridevi Cohen

Regional Director
GWC ORANGE COUNTY

We're Making a difference by building a global community with empowered women

Countries

Followers

Subscribers

Members

Ambassadors

Have You Ever Been Plagued By These Thoughts?

I Don't Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life NOT Being Special.

I Won't Ever EARN As Much As I'd Like

I Won't Ever Have a Life of Freedom

My Location Limits Me to Opportunities

I Wish I Had The Skills To Speak. Whenever I Get The Chance, I Clam Up and Start Shaking In Fear

We were raised to be good.

To do good.

To Check ALL the Boxes
Wife, Daughter, Parent, 2nd household income earner
We Want To Do Good, but it's Hard when you're constantly chasing income and knee deep in commitments.
What happens when you have feelings of anxiety that have created a DEEP pit in your body of a life unlived, of dreams unfulfilled?

And you can't even grab it because:

WHERE WOULD YOU START?
HOW DO YOU GROW?

You have big dreams
Even if you never admitted it out loud before
It might feel a little scary to think about your big dreams because they can feel impossibly out of reach.
It's overwhelming I think…
“Who am I to dream, and what's the point of dreaming if I don’t know how to get there…?” 

THESE WOMEN WERE THERE TOO.... BUT NOW THEY ARE ALL

The many faces of the Global Woman Network

The secrets of building your confidence and standing in your power!

I don’t know about you but, for me, experience is my currency and Friends are my capital! This is how I create my happiness- I co-create, I produce positive emotions by giving myself the power to choose! To choose people in my life, places where I want to go, the food I want to eat, conversations I want to have, memories I want to keep, projects I want to bring to the table, the culture & the multi culture I work to be part of! It makes me want more and create more of these in life - to not miss anything in my journey! Life is not just a passing by but collecting meaningful experiences, is not arriving but who have you become in that journey!

What A Great Time To Be A Woman!

Women are representing their gifts and talents in all areas from Art, to Business and Politics! Women are creators, a force for good, great contributors for the world. They are shaping the global future to leave a great legacy for the next generation and setting the new standards of how the world should look like! Global Woman Platform is in the mission to help women around the world feel empowered and fulfilled with their lives.

How women network in London!

We are back with Live events In London, LA, Albania, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm etc. Have a look at our videos to feel the experience you can get once you join us. You can join in person or online with more than 20 clubs around the world. Our online networking events are very popular and truly global. It’s incredible how you can go global in such a safe and easy way. You build your confidence, you learn how to present your business in front of a global audience, you make powerful connections and you don’t feel alone because you have such a great support system with a sisterhood community.

We invite you to have a wonderful experience with us

We invite you to have a wonderful experience with us
• A fantastic delicious breakfast in a luxury hotel
• Connecting in person with some amazing women entrepreneurs from all over the country
• Learning from our Masterclass Lunch your business & Take it Global
• Dress up, make up and show up for some beautiful pictures (we have a professional photographer)
• If you are a member, you will be able to speak in front of the room for 2 min
• A lot of social media exposure
• After the breakfast event we meet for a business lunch and continue building relationships
• A lot of opportunities to win prizes from the raffles

Our Events are very special

Our events are very special. If you are a business owner, author, coach, mentor, consultant, trainer, practitioner, accountant, retail shop owner, or simply have an idea to start your business venture you are in the right place. Or perhaps you want to take your knowledge and share it with the world - then these networking events are designed for you. If you are a woman working for a corporate but feel you need some inspiration and want to explore more personal surrounding yourself with successful conscious international women who genuinely support each other, then feel free to join us and experience a day full of joy and hope.

Mimi Bland

Transformational Mindset Coach, London

Joining the Global Woman Club has been the best decision I have made in 2021. It was exactly what I needed. Thanks to GW I gained so much confidence in public speaking.... Read More

Sonia Summan

Fashion Expert, London

I heard many people talking about the Global Woman Club and one day I decided to visit it. At the beginning I stayed quiet, but then I realized that in such a community .... Read More

Daria Fidecka

Beauty Expert - London

When I discovered the Global Woman Club for the first time It was a new world for me. I loved it immediately. I knew I needed it. It was exactly the platform that could help .... Read More

Enas Daeki

Founder of Arabela Agency

Global Woman Club was life changing for me. I clicked with the whole atmosphere and energy immediately. The values, the culture and the space you find there is unique.... Read More

Maria Mladenovska

Founder, The Voice Inside, Greece

Global Woman Club has been a complete blessing for me. The global woman community has been so supportive to me and has helped me to find my voice and to create .... Read More

Mawuko Fumey

Founder, Natural Skincare Manufacturing Company, Accra

I was so excited to learn that the Global Woman Club was going to be represented in Accra, Ghana. It can be very challenging... Read More

Lisa Browne

Clinical Hypnotherapist - LA

What can I say about the global woman club, is that it is truly one of the best networking opportunities out there. Our local LA Chapter run by the brilliant and talented .... Read More

Alexandra Katzer

Nature Coach, Frankfurt

What attracted me to join the GW Frankfurt club is genuine women's support. One of my core values is authenticity. The GW platform allows me to do precisely this:..... Read More

Idelma del Mar Rust

Video pitch Expert - Amsterdam

Global Woman is a warm community that provides you all the possibilities to go global. You get the opportunity to meet like-minded female entrepreneurs abroad.... Read More

Louky de Lange

Psychologist - Amsterdam

Global Woman Amsterdam has given me a great international network. I have learned so much and about everything I need to grow my business. In fact I learned how .... Read More

Dr. Janice Hooker Fortman

Chicago

As entrepreneurs, we have to make many decisions. The most important decision is finding relationships and resources that give us the opportunity to be of service.... Read More

Elma Reka 

London

Founder of Start in The Gut, GWC member in London Global Woman Club was the best discovery which came in the right time. I so much needed a community   .... Read More
From Village Woman To International Speaker

HELLO DARLING

Your Power is being part of the collective. It's all about engaging with and understanding the unique role that each of us has to offer in the world, while collaborating together to empower each other.
I didn't always have a platform or an opportunity to help. My beginnings were not easy, they could fill the pages of a great story of despair, abuse, and lack of income.
When I realized that in between a life of my dreams and my current life was a lack of confidence and cash - I decided then and there, that I would not only work tirelessly to get BOTH, but I would do whatever I could to help women globally have the same.
It's Simple. I want to give Women Confidence & Money. An Abundance of both.
We do this for you by giving you a MIC and An Audience..
We do this for you by giving you a MIC and An Audience.

“Mirela has a gift for helping REAL people create incredible Change, overcoming all hurdles”

Cherie Mathews 

Founder of Heal in Comfort

Mirela has a gift for helping REAL people create incredible Change, overcoming all hurdles

Yelena Kalendereva 

Founder of Aneley Cosmetics
GWC Member in NYC

I do a lot of business thanks to Global Woman Club since 2017 when I joined as a member.

Felice Shakespeare

Founder of Heal in Comfort
Founder of Purpose Driven Women
GWC Chicago 

I am an extremely happy member for Global Woman Club for more than 4 years now. I love it!

AFTER speaking to 1000's of Women, We Know that these are the 3 obstacles that hold YOU back:

We are told to be quiet. We give way for others to speak. We are SCARED of what may come out of our mouths.

We are overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge we need to achieve success

Our world is small. You don't like to offer services to your own network. To Be Honest - You don't even know how to do that!
 What I discovered working with hundreds of women for years are the 3 critical keys to opening up your future to allow endless (and unknown) opportunities to appear

These are the EXACT 3 Principle Foundations with which Global Woman Network Was Built:

We Call It The Three C's

CULTIVATE

Cultivate your MIND with our library of incredible content. If there is a question you have about business, we have the answers for it.

(Mirela always brings the best speakers!)

:
:

COMMUNICATION

We Give You a Mic.

Self Expression is NOT always Easy,
but we PROMISE you -IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. 
(and visibility is imperative for success)

:
:

COLLABORATION

Our Networking Channels -
Connectivity to a global network of talented, inspiring, growth minded women translates into financial independence
(your strengths are their weaknesses!)

“Joining GWN walked me through the expansion of my small business idea into a fully grown business. It blossoms more each day, and I’m challenged, but having so much fun!”

Parul Begun - London

I am Entrepreneur, Property Investor, Life and Confidence Coach

We Welcome You To...

The Global Woman Lounge

Your Inner Circle to Create a Life of Opportunity, Purpose and Profit (that you love!)

GET READY FOR YOUR WARM WELCOME!

Access To Global Woman Network Includes:

Part 1: THE ACADEMY (Cultivate!) 

We partner with the BEST experts and trainers to create content specifically geared towards YOU reaching the outcomes you desire in your business. 

Select content that meets the current level of your business. 

From mindset to marketing, from creativity to copy, business or wellbeing, each week we invite you to attend our live masterclass, (which grants you access to live Q&A from each expert.) 

While our existing library of content is vast, due to how we break it down for you, you will be sure to not be overwhelmed - just extremely well served. 

Something else you’d want to see? As we are always adding content, simply send us a request and we will do our best.. 

(You are getting this very low price today even though many members say each masterclass is worth 10x their monthly membership fee!)

Part 2: VISIBILITY (Communicate!)

We are living in an audio generation and the bridge between you & your success comes with your ability to communicate. To express yourself. 

Don't be discouraged! For those of you who start to get hot in the face at the thought of speaking, and who trip over your words - do you know that you are NOT alone. Most of our speakers felt the same way and some STILL Do. 

But to keep showing up, and be vulnerable will provide you with the following gifts: 

Repetition makes perfect - the more you do it, you will hear how others respond, and adapt, adjust, fix, (we will help you!), and then get better and better 

You will find an audience of people cheering you on. We are all in this together. Some may be a few months or years ahead, but in a few months - YOU’ll be ahead. We have one long rope that connects us and we’re pulling the new faces up with us, and the faces ahead of you are keeping you on track 

YOU WILL SELL. Inevitably, in a setting of innovative business owners, you find gaps that you can fill needs that others have. 

How does this work?

We Give you a Mic With 15 Clubs and Growing, We have nearly Daily Sessions. We give our members an exclusive opportunity to come in our meetings and speak! 

• 2 minutes on the mic 
  • Refine Your Messaging, Refine your offering.
  • ​Find YOUR Voice WOMAN! 
  • ​We give our members an exclusive opportunity to come in our meetings and ANY - and every - Other. Program. We put a microphone in your hand. There are no SILENT members.

Part 3: THE COMMUNITY (COLLABORATE!) 

We do better and feel better and perform better, when we look around the room and look at all the people next to us and in front of us - quality amazing people, accomplished women, intelligent women, women all in the same boat

Creating business success with like minded people. 

Part 2 and 3 go hand and hand together.

In order to give you a chance to communicate and express (which we know has a massive impact on your success), we needed to create opportunities to allow this to happen. 

How does this work?

• We organize networking events almost daily. 
  • In addition, we love to give women the ability to meet ONLINE and OFFLINE. 
  • ​So you will find that we have clubs specific to certain countries - but they are also global clubs. We do online meetings almost every day. 
  • All the members can attend any meeting of any club around the world - something that only Global Woman is providing.
  • ​We have created Member’s Lounge – exclusively for private communications between members of Global Woman Club (all over the world)

When You Join Today:

YOU ARE ONE STEP AWAY FROM...

YOU CAN..

Tap into the secrets of successful people who show you their path to success

PLUS...

Generate more revenue to create more freedom in your life

WITHOUT…

Posting content non stop on social media, or working 24/7

When the business burning inside of you is needing the tools, the roadmap to get there with fun, purpose and ease:m,

JOIN GLOBAL WOMAN TO BE WITH OTHER:

Bold

Confident

Visible

Successful

Vulnerable

A GLOBAL WOMAN:

Corporate executives

Stay at home moms

Dreamers

Leaders

AT GLOBAL WOMAN CLUB:

• Find a Purpose
  • Find the SPEAKER hidden inside you
  • Grow Your confidence
  • ​Pivot Your Biz 
  • ​Make Friends Around the World 

THINK DIFFERENT. THINK BIG

You Know What is Easier?
 It's Easier To do BIG business Than Small
 .... Because when you think small, you act small, and you stay small...
 We are challenging you to
 THINK BIG. GO GLOBAL.
And Enjoy Every DAMN Step Of The Way!!!

EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT JOURNEY.

WE HAVE CLASSIFIED THEM AS 

● AMBITIOUS
● EXPLORER
● EXPERT
● ACHIEVER
● INFLUENCER
● CONTRIBUTOR
NO MATTER WHICH BUCKET YOU FALL IN, OR WHERE YOU FIND YOURSELF ON A JOURNEY - YOU WILL GET THERE MUCH FASTER WHEN YOU HAVE SUPPORT, AND A COMMUNITY. 

Feeling Lost? That makes you NORMAL  

In fact - how can you find yourself, if you have never felt lost? Inside the GWN, you will FIND yourself. 

Since we want to make sure you have EVERYTHING you need, we have a few additional benefits to include with the membership: 

01 - 1 : 1 MONTHLY SESSION WITH MIRELA  

We provide monthly group mentoring with Mirela Sula for all the members. Save the date, on 26 th of each month.

02 - ANNUAL SUMMIT

The biggest event of the year is the Global Woman Summit & Awards where members of all clubs come together in one place creating so many connections, joint ventures and partnerships.

03 - CLUBHOUSE ROOM

The biggest event of the year is the Global Woman Summit & Awards where members of all clubs come together in one place creating so many connections, joint ventures and partnerships.

04 - PR COURSE 

The significance of this is that our BOLDEST Message is to SPEAK UP. Get a Mic. Not only do we hand you the mic, and the audience - 

Plus... When You Join Today, You Will Be Grandfathered Into Our LOWEST Price Ever Offer. Guaranteed. 

That's a 65% savings. 

When you join, you’ll get instant access to:

● 50+ business classes worth £10,000!
●  Monthly live coaching call worth £197
●  Monthly goal setting workshop worth £197
● Accountability partner worth £97
● Virtual meetups worth £97
● Private community which is priceless! 

The Global Woman Academy is an online platform

Among the world renowned names are John De Martini, Les Brown, Kim Kiyosaki, Elena Cardone, and Marisa Peers. The business topics cover tips on strategies, how to achieve success, effectively using media to promote your brand, and trade mark protection. The wellbeing topics range across health, mindset and meditation.

New video content will be added on a weekly basis, all with the aim of nourishing and recharging your mind, to empower you to a higher level of wealth and health. Especially as a woman entrepreneur, where we will...

5 Tried and Tested Ways to Manage Menopause Naturally

Maryon Stewart

The Power of Delivering a Tedx Talk

Elaine Powell

Mindfulness for Body, Mind & Heart Integration

Gosia Wojciulewicz

How to Build and Protect your Brand

Oliver Oguz

Power to Soar - The F Factor to Success

Renee Knorr

Building the Foundations Of A Successful Portable Business

Amel Derragui

Global Woman Magazine

Over £10,000 worth of business trainings to access instantly!

Frequently Asked Questions

How is this different from other courses?

Because this isn't a COURSE! This is a community. This is unlike anything we have ever seen. That is WHY we created it! There is daily activity. When you want to participate, you will have a way to participate. Advance your network. We recognize that you will have additional business expenses. That is another reason why we have made this membership so. damn. Affordable! This way you have additional funds to pay for additional software, or talent to move your business along. In fact, at today’s price (the lowest we have and lowest we will EVER offer), make one good contact, you will make the entire annual fee back with one small project! 

What is the importance of GLOBAL?

If you are in business - how many people know about you? How many people do YOU know. Your circle of influence is very small. Imagine what happens when that access is increased 100x. You will get to grow your business, impact, influence and legacy.

Who are the Women Who Join GWN? 

GWC members are especially driven to invest and help other women succeed. Many of our members are leaders in industry, change-makers, influencers and thought leaders. If you join the club you will meet business owners, entrepreneurs, women who run start-ups, SMEs or big businesses, but also women who work for big corporations and self made millionaires. Many of them are trainers, experts, coaches and mentors. Every person you meet through Global Woman Club is a great potential for partnership, JV and investing on your fast track for success.

What Are the Benefits of Being a Member of Global Woman Network?

As a member of Global Woman Club, you can attend any meeting that we organise around the world and also speak in front of an international audience. You can network, create meaningful connections, share your story, seek for help (or offer your help, promote your projects or your business.

1. Extreme Networking opportunities: 

We do online meetings almost every day. All the members can attend any meeting of any club around the world - something only offered with us.

2. Open Mic - Building your offer:

We give our members an exclusive opportunity to come in our meetings and dedicate an exclusive forum for them to speak, network and broadcast their message to all our platforms.

3.Mastermind Access: 

We give access to all the members to join the Global Woman Online Academy for Free (including access to ongoing and past masterclasses). This includes weekly masterminds with world class speakers. Members can be in direct contact with these experts to ask direct q&a.

Online Library:

We record all the meetings and Masterminds and our members are able to go and access at any time the online library content and everything prepared for them in our Global Woman Academy.

5. Lifetime membership in the lobby:

Once you sign up for your yearly premium membership you gain life time access to our Lobby app where you can network, promote and grow global.

No one has EVER Achieved success by themselves.

Dr Seema Datta

Endorsement for Global Woman

Valerie Praseyto

How working with Mirela helped Valerie grow her business

Global Woman Breakfast & Business Networking Event

Here is a highlight reel from our most recent networking event in Richmond, London. Not only was it great to see everyone again but it was a pleasure to meet some of our newest members in what turned out to be a brilliant event all round.

Learn how to grow your brand and business globally

Successful people should give opportunities and make other’s way a little much easier!
Learning is a constant process!
Even with a crown of success on its head Global Woman always gives opportunities!

You are not alone! Join us for Inspiration, Empowerment & Motivation!

What do you do when you feel demotivated, stuck and lost with no idea which direction is your path to follow?
Many women (and men) have shared this fear of feeling disconnected with their higher self and the world!
I know what it means, and it’s tough! But please please my darling do me a favour, don’t give that power away! Don’t allow anybody or anything to demotivate you to keep doing what you are meant to do!
You can slow your walk, but no way you should stop! You are not alone! You may feel down, sick, low energy, and perhaps you may have lost your purpose sometime, but you do not need to go through this alone!

TESTIMONIAL

Can I Get A Refund?

Of course. You can…. 

We Are Committed To Your Satisfaction.

We created GWN to be an informative, beneficial, and substantive resource for you and would not be satisfied with anything less.
f you immerse yourself and follow along in the content and don't feel this is a good match for you,simply send us an email within 14 days of purchase to support@globalwomannetwork.com, and we will refund your money in full.

OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, 
COMES WITH YOUR COMMITMENT TO US:

When you join Global Woman, You are Accepting these Core Values:

We value diversity, justice, integrity, honesty, and to recognise our unique contribution.
 We welcome all equally, and equality between women and men.
 We promote the importance and investment in self development.
 We value collaboration VS. competition.
 We believe in women supporting other women and respecting each other.
 We are open to positive change and growth, respecting the voice of women.
 We welcome ideas and feedback from everyone, and at the same time we encourage women to recognise their power and claim it back.
 We motivate women to acknowledge their knowledge and empower themselves by the celebration of their gifts, talents, and skills that they have.
 We strive to increase the sense of self worth of self confidence of every woman that is connected in our Global Woman community.

If you accept these rules, we are ready to welcome you! 

K.Moneak - Chicago 
“I was invited to the Chicago Club for Global Woman back in June of 2018. This was especially exciting because, not only was it an amazing birthday invite from a dear friend; it was an honor to share what I was up to in the world with other like minded women both locally and abroad. Since I was a child I have always had visions of traveling, speaking and impacting others with my voice and message. Well, to my surprise Global Woman's Club would be my new bridge to far away places and my connection to new friends and business partners. The unique thing about the club is that it doesn't just yield the possibility of new business clients and partners. This club is a breeding ground for new, genuine friendships and sisterhood with others that want more out of life just like you. The membership investment was not hard to make, once I experienced a meeting and understood the big picture vision for quality connections, a global access pass to new places, and the potential to grow as an individual, and a brand.

The monthly local sessions are hosted in excellence, orderly and timely. The individuals scheduled to share are always full of passion and excited not just for their businesses, but the club experience as well. The club's Regional Director Shuntella Richardson is the perfect woman for the job. Her rich background in business, coaching , and role as a woman helps her to facilitate with grace, class, and effectiveness. During every meeting she personally greets each attendee, she ensures that everyone is attended to from a beverage, to a concierge experience to become a member. However, don't let her charm fool you, that same gracious host is a "results coach." Our leader is passionate about seeing other women shine bright in their lane and produce results. So, with a warm smile and soft voice, she has this hidden talent to offer a big push to the passive leaders in the room right into their purpose. She is also the reason that I ended up at the 2018 Global Woman Summit in NYC less than a month after my first meeting. It was an incredible and life changing experience. I also had the rare opportunity to be a part of the Global Woman television launch on that same trip. I could go on and on, but instead I'll just ask if you aren't already a member, "what are you waiting for?"

Robbie Mathews 
Financial Expert, Chicago 
“I am a proud member of the Global Woman Club of Chicago. The Global Woman Club platform was founded by Mirela Sula from London, England. She is truly a visionary and inspiration to both women and men. She has provided the perfect global platform that allows women from all over the world to connect, network, support and do business together. I am proud to be a part of this new paradigm for changing the world led by women (and men) just like me!

I am officially a member of the Chicago Club under the leadership of Shuntella Richardson. Shuntella was the person who introduced me to Mirela and Global Woman. I am forever grateful that she thought highly of me to “insist” I be a part of this platform.

Shuntella has also inspired and motivated many women in Chicago to join the Global Woman movement. She has provided opportunities for us to network, do business together as well as participate in media opportunities that are viewed by women around the globe. She has also featured members of the club on her local weekly radio program in Chicago, giving us all more local and global exposure for our businesses.

Although I am a part of the Chicago Club, I have expanded my brand and reach to financially empower women within the 23 Global Woman Clubs around the world such as London, Paris, Belgium, Amsterdam, just to name a few. I get the opportunity to “transform their financial DNA”. This is my passion and calling.

Also, as a result of being part of Global Woman Club, I am a co-author of a book and a participant in an upcoming PBS Television special both titled “Phenomenal Global Women”. Myself, along with 10 other Global Woman Club members from different countries, cultures and nationalities share our life stories, our journeys, and our experiences. Our mission is to inspire, motivate and empower all women around the world.

And, last but not least, I had the honor of winning the Inspirational Global Woman Award in London in 2017. One of the proudest moments of my life!

I get to financially empower global women. I am also privileged to appear on the same stage with my husband Michael Mathews, along with some of the most powerful and influential speakers such as Les Brown, the renowned international motivational speaker and his daughter, Ona Brown. But mostly, I am honored to be in the service of Mirela Sula, founder of Global Woman Summit, Global Woman Club, Global Woman Magazine, Business Woman Today and Global Man. She is truly a visionary and inspiration to both women and men. She has provided the perfect global platform that allows women from all over the world to connect, network, support and do business together. I am proud to be a part of this new paradigm for changing the world led by women (and men) just like me!

Global Woman Club is a transformation hub for growth, positive change, inspiration, motivation, learning, education and
global networking.

Featured in media:
Global Woman Enterprises
All Rights Reserved © | The Global Woman Club ® | 2019 Terms Of Service